Sunday, March 30, 2008

Good luck to all competing in April!

Well look at that another post and only four weeks between.

I have little to report, my season has come to an end and I now need to draw a line in the sand and say there goes that season and now we get serious for Ironman in December. I think it will be after the trip we are taking to watch Ironman Australia next week, when I feel it is time to look ahead and put the past season to rest.

A big shout out to the guys from my ETPA that are racing at Ironman Oz. Ken, Mark and Pete will rip the course up big style and I am stoked that I will be there to support and watch them!!!

Also Johan, a friend of mine I have mentioned before, is racing in the Auckland Half Ironman in NZ next weekend. Hopefully the serious training he has put in over the last 3 months will pay big dividends...

Good luck to all that are competing over the next few weeks.

I will keep chugging along and will keep you all up to date as the next few months progress.

Train hard!

J.

1 comment:

X-Man said...

Are you still alive Jimmy?