Friday, March 27, 2009

Little steps

There has been progress!

I have been slowly increasing my running as my injuries subside and allow me to do more. I have managed to go from 10 x 1 min walk/ 1min run two weeks ago, to 4 x 10min run/ 1 min walk last night, with a similar level of discomfort. This is an improvement, not a huge one but things are going on the right direction. It is a boost for my motivation too because it could indicate that I am on the road to recovery and I may be able to string some good training together and maybe have a reasonable 09/10 season.

Fingers crossed.

I have an appointment with a Sports Physician on Monday; hopefully he can do the assessments needed to figure out exactly what is going on in my hammy/glute so we can get it fixed.

Good things.

2 comments:

Steve Pierce said...

So how did it turn out, did you race? - Steve

Gulai Ayam Marketing said...

SITUS SABUNG AYAM ONLINE TERPERCAYA SABUNG AYAM BALI

NIKMATI BERBAGAI PROMO BONUS YANG MENGUNTUNGKAN
http://www.gorengayam.co 


KLIK DISINI UNTUK PENDAFTARAN

https://medium.com/@gulaiayammarket/7-trick-untuk-menguji-ayam-bangkok-yang-berkualitas-48a385d49eed