Thursday, April 5, 2007

A place to relax in the scramble that is life training for Ironman

Technorati Profile
Greetings to you weary triathletes. You have stumbled upon the first post of my quiet spot to sit and rest your weary body, take a break from triathlon training and to feed your need for knowledge to improve your “personal best” or to just go that little bit faster. I will use this space as an outlet for my own obsessive hunger for knowledge that I hope will make me a faster swimmer, cyclist and runner. I will discuss the articles that tickle my fancy or that sound good or in some cases too good to be true. I will endeavor to review any wizz-bang go fast gadgets that I come across and to hopefully get interviews with other like minded (mad) Ironpersons. Also for the whats in it for me side of this, I will use this as an online training diary to chronicle my frantic progression towards Ironman glory. Hope to see you whenever you can spare a minute or two from your Ironman training. Think of it as training your mind while your body recovers.

No comments: