Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Technical difficulties and recovery runnning

You'll have to believe me when I tell you I typed a good length post last night. Sadly it was lost to technical difficulties, and I didn't have it in me to retype it. Its kinda like telling a story to someone that was funny the first time, but you had to be there. So the skinny version goes something like... Physio asks how I go with pain, I say “great, give it to me”,he wails on my butt cheeks with his elbow and I squeal like a pig/baby/girl/man?....Physio tells me to go for a jog for 30min at 50%, thankfully very little pain in the “Old Rec Fem” and ice sorts it out. The End.


Today's program called for sleeping in this morning. Well... I definitely gave that my full effort. Tonight, however, I had 1:45:0 of intervals to do, but on the Physio's orders I went with another 30min cruise and felt good. So things are looking good at the moment (knocking on my head just in case) the road to Ironman is back on track, yehar!

No comments: